Vriendekring Phase 2
Size from 0m² to 0m²
- Area information: Tshwane
- The City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality (also known as the City of Tshwane) is the metropolitan municipality that forms the local government of northern Gauteng Province, South Africa. The Metropolitan area is centered on the city of Pretoria with surrounding towns and localities included into the local government area.
- The City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality's land area increased from 2,198 square kilometers (849 sq. mi)  in 2010 to 6,368 square kilometers (2,459 sq. mi) after the incorporation of Metsweding. 
- The Tswaing crater is in the northwest of Soshanguve.
- The Tshwane municipality is home to the Tshwane University of Technology, and the largest distance education university (the University of South Africa, more commonly known by its acronym, UNISA). The University of Pretoria, one of South Africa's leading research and teaching universities, University of Limpopo (Medunsa Campus) (formerly known as Medical University of Southern Africa) a medical school in the north of Tshwane and the South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) are also in the municipal area
- Leasing Manager: Niel Freislich (012) 3650760 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Tshwane, Tshwane.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Eris Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Eris Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag