Mission statement
To be the first choice property and services group through service excellence and innovation.
Eris Property Group (Eris) is a fully integrated property development and services group which provides a range of commercial property skills in the South African and sub-Saharan African markets.

Eris believes that the success of the company is dependent on its people, its reputation and capital.

Eris strives to be market leaders in our industry by applying our core values such as professionalism, integrity, staff excellence, innovation and equity. We aim to add value to our clients as a multiple of our earnings.

Eris was formed in 2008 following the restructure of RMB Properties (Pty) Ltd (RMBP) which was a prominent property development and property services company in the South African property industry since 1987. In 2012, Eris undertook another step in its evolution with Momentum Metropolitan Holdings becoming a major shareholder. This strategically positions Eris for growth in South Africa and Sub-Saharan African markets.

A drawing of a cartoon character

Description automatically generated

Eris is 73.75% held by Momentum Metropolitan Holdings. The remaining 26.25% is held by an Employee Trust and Management.
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African Stock Exchange, the JSE.

The core businesses of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, healthcare administration and employee benefits. These products and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
Eris Property Group at a Glance
No. of Staff Members
No. of
Property Management
Monthly billings
R254 Million
Client base
36 Diverse clients
No. of tenants
4 817
Value of properties
under management
R24,3 Billion
Total GLA of properties
under management
3 585 000sqm
Property Development
Value of properties
developed since
R32 Billion
GLA of properties
developed since
1,7 Billion sqm
No. of Projects
currently under
No. of Projects
developed within
RSA borders since
No. of Properties
Developed outside
South Africa